Biosphere Day 2021: The biosphere is made up of the parts of the Earth where life exists, the biosphere extending from the deep root systems of trees to the dark environments of ocean trenches, to lush forests and the tops of high mountains, with the atmosphere containing elements of the hydrosphere and lithosphere are included. So it needs to be preserved.
History of Biosphere Day
On 21 September 1991, Nicholas Palin proposed Biosphere Day. Baposphere means biosphere water is such a cover area on the upper surface of the earth in which nature gets a favorable environment for survival. This chosen date has a special significance. On this day in the autumn of our northern hemisphere and in the spring of the southern hemisphere, the time division of day and night is the same.
Biosphere Day 2021: The purpose of this resolution is to remind the world that the life support of our earth is very fragile and we need to preserve it because our life and that of our future generations rest on it. Our biosphere is very fragile. Our solid planet Earth, which is our only one, has life around it. There is a subsidiary area and it gets the life energy from the sun, without victory we and our descendants cannot hope for existence, so we should take care of it with full responsibility.
What is the Biosphere?
Fauna is made up of parts of the Earth where life exists. The biosphere extends from the deep root systems of trees to the bottom of the ocean trenches to lush forests and the tops of high mountains. The biosphere is also known as the ecosystem that includes all life forms and their relationships, including the atmosphere with the hydrosphere and the lithosphere. Since life exists on land, in the air and in the water, respects all these areas.
Biosphere Day 2021: Origin of the Biosphere
- Life has existed for about 3.5 billion years. In the early stage of life, there were organisms called prokaryotes, which survived without oxygen. Ancient prokaryotes included single-celled dental organisms such as bacteria and acacia.
- Oxygen in the biosphere allowed organisms with more complex structures to grow. Plants and other photosynthetic species evolved. Animals that use plants and other animals evolved, bacteria and other organisms to replace dead animals and plants. developed for
- This disintegration benefits the biosphere. The remains of dead plants and animals provide nutrients to the soil and ocean. These nutrients are reabsorbed by the growing plants. This exchange of food and energy makes the biosphere a self-supporting and self-regulating system.
- The biosphere is sometimes thought of as a single ecosystem in which a complex community of living and non-living things work as a single unit. The biosphere is also said to have multiple ecosystems.
Important role on Water Human Species
Biosphere reserves play an important role in maintaining the flow of energy in the water human species biosphere. Sometimes we also disrupt people, for example, oxygen levels in the atmosphere decrease and carbon dioxide levels increase when people clear forests and burn fossil fuels such as oil or oil. By adding industrial wastes to the water, they endanger the hydrosphere.
The future of the biosphere will depend on how people interact with other things within life. In the early 1970s the United Nations established a project called the Man Aid Biosphere Program (MAB), which promotes sustainable development, a network of biosphere reserves to establish a working balanced relationship between people and the natural world
There are currently 563 biosphere reserves around the world
Biosphere Day 2021: The first biosphere reserve was established in Yogbi, Democratic Republic of the Congo. Nestled in the fertile Kamo River basin, Parbi is home to 32,000 species of trees and endemic species. There is also a wild species of wild elephant and Red River dog alley pig, the biosphere reserve at Pambi supports activities such as agriculture, hunting and mining, One of the newest biosphere reserves is in Yayu, Ethiopia. This area has been developed for agriculture. Crops like honey, wood and fruits are regularly cultivated here. Although the cow’s most profitable and valuable resource is Coffea arabica, this shrub is a source of coffee, with Dhayu having the largest source of wild coffee arabica in the world.
The biosphere plays an important role in climate regulation, i.e. changes in the biosphere cause climate change and promote life on Earth. Different environmental conditions must exist for the organisms to survive on the earth such as favorable temperature and moisture. Organisms also need energy and nutrients.
Types and Category of biosphere
All the minerals and animal nutrients needed to sustain life are found in Earth’s life. Nutrients present in the waste products of living cells on dead organisms are converted back into compounds that become food for other life forms, this nutrient is important for regeneration as there is no source of food outside the biosphere.
- Production of organic matter – Oxygen and nitrogen are produced in the biosphere through photosynthesis. These substances are responsible for nearly every biochemical process in the production of organic matter, with organic matter produced through the carbon cycle, which includes both terrestrial and organic substrates.
- Provides raw materials and food – The living cells of the biosphere, also known as septa, play an important role in providing us with raw materials for food, money and fiber.
- Clears the Earth of Toxins – The natural cycles of decomposition and biological modification that occur in life, it helps to cleanse the Earth of toxins and other components that are vital to life. can be harmful, for example in the process of photosynthesis carbon dioxide and biowaste are reused.
- Provides Pharmaceutical Compounds – Virtually all substances used in the pharmaceutical industry are derived from compounds that are naturally present in the terrestrial biosphere. Continuing biological research in areas of high biological density such as the Amazon in South America and Southeast Asia has provided scientists with new ingredients that have been used in medicinal applications ranging from chemotherapy to beauty treatments.
- Makes Earth Pollution Free – Studying and controlling the composition of the biosphere can serve as an efficient marker for maintaining terrestrial pollution levels. It will also help to find out whether international concentrations and public policies have actually had a real impact on the current levels of pollution, so the information from the study of the biosphere allows you to make historical as well as comparative studies.
- Can help track pollutants – By studying the structure of the biosphere, you may be able to tell exactly what pollutants are borne by humans and how they work. It will help states and the international community to undertake research and policies.
Biosphere Day 2021: Important facts about the Biosphere
Geologist Eduard Suess is credited with coining the term biosphere in 1875, defining the biosphere as the place on Earth’s surface where life resides. The biosphere is believed to have evolved. This evolution began at least 3.5 billion years ago with the process of bapopolis or botogenesis. Biopoiesis is the process through which life is created naturally from non-living matter whereas virogenesis is where life is created from living matter.
The biosphere is by far the only place in the universe where life exists.
Many elements play important roles in the existence of the biosphere, including the Earth’s tilt, Earth’s distance from the Sun, and the seasons. According to scientists, the Earth is about 3.7 billion years old. This means that the biosphere is equally old.
It is difficult to pinpoint the exact outer boundary of the biosphere. This is because some birds like Rupail’s can fly up to 11.300 meters. It is also difficult to pinpoint the depth of the biosphere as some fish are known to live in the Puerto Rico Trench as deep as 8,300 m.
The biosphere is divided into several biomes, which are largely inhabited by similar flora and fauna. Latitude is the main element that separates the biomes on land. The bioge in the Arctic and Antarctic Circle is somewhat devoid of plant and animal life. Most of the water settlements are found near the equator.
Biosphere Day 2021: The biosphere is made up of more water than land
- Apart from the biosphere, the Earth also has an artificial biosphere, which includes Biosphere 2 and Biosphere 3. Jagosphere 1 is the biosphere of the Earth.
- Genosphere 2 is in Oracle of America and Arizona. It is a scientific research center, which is the world’s largest artificial ecology, then originally intended to determine the possibility of such a system to sustain life in outer space, but Biosphere 2 was only used twice because it Developed challenges related to oxygen and food as well as management issues.
- Biosphere 3 is located in Russia. This closed ecosystem is an underground steel structure that can accommodate up to 3 people. The longest experiment in Biosphere 3 lasted 180 days.
- Scientists are working on creating an artificial biosphere that would be capable of supporting life on other sites like Mars. It is yet to be proved that there is no other biosphere beyond Earth. Concerted efforts have been made to preserve the environment in many biosphere reserves around the world.